Table Of Contents
- Experienced Chiropractor In Kuala Lumpur For Spine & Joint Pain
- Common Conditions Treated By Our Chiropractor In Kuala Lumpur
- What Is The Definition Of Chiropractic?
- Conditions Treated By CSC Chiropractor In Kuala Lumpur
- What Are The Important Factors In Choosing A Chiropractor?
- What To Expect When Visiting Our Chiropractor In KL?
- What Is The Difference Between A Chiropractor & A Physiotherapist
- Combined Treatment From Physiotherapist And Chiropractor In KL
- What Makes CSC Better & How To Find A Good Chiropractor?
- For Starters, Our Centers Have Some Of The Best Clinical Teams In Malaysia.
- How Our Corrective Chiropractors Fix & Repair Subluxations?
- Collaborative Spine and Joint Care by Our Clinical Teams is Enriched with Advanced Technology.
- Learn How To Find A Good Chiropractor In Your Region From Our Experts
- How To Find The Best Chiropractor In Your City?
- Top 5 Methods Of Identifying A Good Chiropractor
- What Are The Common Characteristics Of A Good Chiropractic Center?
Experienced Chiropractor In Kuala Lumpur For Spine & Joint Pain
Chiropractic Specialty Center® in Kuala Lumpur provides holistic treatment for the spine and joints through a clinical physiotherapist combined with a top-rated chiropractor in Kuala Lumpur. Dr. Yama Zafer (doctor of chiropractic) is an American chiropractor with over 25 years of clinical experience. He emphasizes combined care for the spine and joints from physiotherapists and chiropractors during the same session.
Common Conditions Treated By Our Chiropractor In Kuala Lumpur
- Neck & Back Pain: We treat all types of back and neck pain, including those caused by injuries, slipped discs, arthritis, or degeneration. The neck or back pain treatment you get from a CSC chiropractor is made even better by integrating physiotherapy and breakthrough therapy devices for the spine.
- Joint Pain & Sports Injuries: CSC’s clinal team of physiotherapists and chiropractors in KL provide collaborative and holistic treatment for every joint. We have treated thousands of joint and sports injuries, including knee pain, meniscal injuries, shoulder pain, and frozen shoulders.
- Jaw Pain & Tinnitus: We are the leading center for treating jaw pain or TMJ problems, including slipped disc in the jaws or temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMD). Also, we provide holistic therapies for tinnitus as they result from a combination of chronic issues that involve the neck, upper back, ribs, and jaws.
- Headaches & Migraines: Headaches and migraines are typically the results of neglected upper neck and jaw disorders which our methods of physiotherapy combined with chiropractic can help.
- Sciatica & Nerve Pain: The most common cause of sciatica and sciatica-like nerve pain is a pinched nerve by a bone-spur or a slipped disc. CSCs offer the best physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment for sciatica in Kuala Lumpur.
- Bulging, Herniated & Slipped Disc: Bulging, protruded, proposed, herniated, and extruded discs are treatable and recoverable. CSC’s holistic and collaborative treatment through the customized methods of NSD Therapy® offers you the best alternative to spine surgery for slipped discs.
- Prenatal & Postnatal Chiropractic & Physiotherapy: our chiropractors and physiotherapists provide a range of therapy services for the expecting and new mothers. Our prenatal and postnatal treatments are safe and effective for mother and child.
What Is The Definition Of Chiropractic?
According to the World Federation of Chiropractic, the definition of chiropractic as a health profession concerned with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mechanical disorders of:
- Muscles, ligaments & tendons
- Bones & joints
- Nerves and nervous systems
A chiropractor is a health care professional who focuses on soft tissues (muscles, tendons, and ligaments), bones, and all joints, including the spine and their connections to nerves and nervous systems. The word chiropractic is derived from two Latin words meaning “done by the hand.”
The chiropractors of Chiropractic Specialty Center® (CSC) in Kuala Lumpur provide holistic spine and joint chiropractic treatment for soft tissues, bones, joints, and spine through:
The chiropractic treatment or “adjustment” by a CSC chiropractor in KL is not based on their affinity to a specific system but on your condition. At CSC, the chiropractic treatment you get is highly targeted and personalized.
Conditions Treated By CSC Chiropractor In Kuala Lumpur
Chiropractic is a holistic system of healthcare that specializes in natural and alternative methods of treatment for the spine, joints, and sports injuries. A CSC chiropractor in Kuala Lumpur is an expert on your need for comprehensive spine and joint care as an alternative to medications, injections, or surgery. Our leading chiropractor in KL has over 25 years of clinical experience treating all types of aches, pain, and injuries involving:
- Muscles, tendons & ligaments
- Bones and joints for the shoulders, arms, elbows, hands, hips, knees, legs, and feet
- Disorders of the spine, spinal column, and nerve pain, including treatments for slipped discs, scoliosis, and sciatica
A good, experienced chiropractor is the perfect health care provider for any ache, pain, or injury that involves your musculoskeletal systems. Learn more about chiropractic services provided by CSC chiropractors in Kuala Lumpur by contacting our center.
What Are The Important Factors In Choosing A Chiropractor?
Most choose a chiropractor who is near their house or work. While this may save time, it may not always be the best approach to finding a chiropractor. Therefore, we have provided a shortlist of three crucial factors to consider before choosing a chiropractor near you:
- Chiropractors’ Experience & Expertise: A chiropractor’s experience treating a similar or identical condition is vital. More experienced chiropractors will provide higher levels of treatment.
- Types of Services Provided by the Chiropractor: As mentioned, some offer chiropractic while others provide collaborative care during the same session with the centers’ physiotherapists. Integrative centers are better suited for holistic treatments. So, call them and ask if they have physiotherapists on staff. Generally, an excellent integrative center will have at least 3-5 physiotherapists on each shift.
- Success Rates of the Chiropractor: Learning about a chiropractor’s success rate in treating a particular condition is essential but harder to know.
What To Expect When Visiting Our Chiropractor In KL?
While we can’t speak for others, we have provided some highlights of what you can expect when you visit CSC’s experienced chiropractor in Kuala Lumpur:
- If it is your first visit, you will be required to check in and fill out our new patient form. This should take about 2 minutes.
- Upon completion, our receptionist will register you, and you will be ready to see our chiropractor. A clinical team member will escort you to one of our consultation rooms, where our chiropractor will greet you.
- Consultations with our chiropractor start with reviewing your presenting complaint and your relevant past medical history. They will ask you about your pain, what makes it better, and what worsens it. Also, they will inquire about past remedies or treatments in addition to your relevant past medical history. Once the initial interview is completed, the chiropractor will explain the examination process.
- Examination portion of your consultation with our chiropractor in Kuala Lumpur induce:
- Soft tissue examination (assessment of your muscles, ligaments, and tendons)ic imaging
Check mobility and movement of spine and joints
- Orthopedic assessment by our chiropractor in KL involves a series of well-established orthopedic tests to help identify the root causes of your presenting complaint.
- Neurological examination to monitor and assess your nerves and nervous systems.
- Review of diagnostic imaging such as x-ray, scans, or MRIs
- In the final stage of consultation with a chiropractor in one of our Kuala Lumpur centers, a detailed discussion they will have with you about their findings and what needs to be done to correct the actual causes and get rid of your symptoms.
- Soft tissue examination (assessment of your muscles, ligaments, and tendons)ic imaging
What Is The Difference Between A Chiropractor & A Physiotherapist
chiropractors and physiotherapists treat similar conditions, some believe that the services they provide are identical with minimal to no differences between these two great professions. However, the truth is that a chiropractor’s approach differs from the methods used by most physiotherapists. The main difference between a chiropractor and a physiotherapist is the chiropractic manipulation of the spine and joint and their focus stability of nerves and the nervous system. Physiotherapy is a component of chiropractic; chiropractic degree programs include physiotherapy. Therefore, a good chiropractor can provide physiotherapy services similar to physical therapists or physiotherapists alike.
Chiropractic manipulation is a thoroughly studied method with resounding successes for the spine and joints. Chiropractic manipulation is highly focused and targeted. Only chiropractors are taught chiropractic manipulation. A physiotherapist may provide manipulation, but the manipulation provided by physiotherapists is more of a tit-tar method and, as such, not as targeted and can at times cause more pain.
Our chiropractors are amongst the best, if not the best, in the country. They have the knowledge, experience, and technology at hand to tackle even the most challenging spine or joint problems. Also, if other treatments or therapy centers have failed, we can help. We have helped thousands, and we are confident that we can help you.
Combined Treatment From Physiotherapist And Chiropractor In KL
While there are noticeable differences between chiropractic and physiotherapy––a combined and collaborative treatment from physiotherapists and chiropractors in KL is most advantageous. Earlier, we mentioned that chiropractors could do everything a physiotherapist does. But to keep in mind, physiotherapists do a lot more muscle and soft tissue work compared to chiropractors. In short, the more you do something, the better you get at it!
Moreover, time is a factor; most chiropractors fail to dedicate sufficient time for soft tissue and muscle work. Instead of working on muscles for extended periods, they prefer to spend more time on the alignment of the spine and joints, which may not be a bad thing. However, for patients presenting with soft tissue issues complicated by bones and joint problems, a chiropractor and physiotherapist working side-by-side will have far greater success compared to a singular effort.
In 2007, we initiated Malaysia’s first integrative treatment that combined physiotherapy with chiropractic in KL. If you are in pain, put our 14-years of collaborative physiotherapy with chiropractic for better results.
What Makes CSC Better & How To Find A Good Chiropractor?
Some have emailed, asking: “What makes us better?” Others have wanted to find the best chiropractor in their city or town. These are two of the most common questions. We have addressed what makes us better first, and in the later sections, we have provided some helpful tips on finding the right chiropractor in your region.
Our center’s treatments’ success depends on our chiropractors’ quality, top-rated physiotherapists, and CSC’s breakthrough spine & joint therapy technologies.
Our unique approach and an in-house education and training program for our clinical staff are essential to our success. We require our chiropractors and physiotherapists to research and update them to be the best of the best. Therefore, our advice to those who have asked us how to find a good chiropractor is to look for chiropractors who strive to keep themselves updated.
Chiropractors can have the same education. Some even graduate from the same school, but they differ in skills and knowledge. So, chiropractors are created equal, but there are differences in each chiropractor. The cumulative effect of these differences makes a chiropractor excellent or bad. Hence, the best chiropractor will have substantial knowledge, expert skills, and a fantastic support team, along with advanced spine and joint technology.
If you live in Malaysia, finding the best chiropractor in Malaysia is not difficult. The profession is young, and it is the newest healthcare field in Malaysia. The simplest way of getting treated by a top-rated chiropractor is to visit CSC’s award-winning chiropractor in Kuala Lumpur.
For Starters, Our Centers Have Some Of The Best Clinical Teams In Malaysia.
The Doctor of Chiropractic practices a drug-free, surgery-free approach to health care that includes physiotherapy, rehabilitation, nutrition, lifestyle modification, and of course, chiropractic adjustments (treatments). Great chiropractors correct the cause of illness and malfunction so your problem does not return. Our chiropractors are experts at finding and fixing the cause of your health issues. Lasting recovery is possible only when the source of pain is resolved and repaired. Spinal problems are the leading causes of dysfunctions in the nervous and musculoskeletal systems. Visit one of our corrective chiropractors today for lasting relief.
The chiropractic premise is that spinal misalignments cause nerve interferences, leading to malfunction and loss of vitality. A misaligned vertebra is better known as a subluxation. When a vertebra is subluxated, it exerts pressure on your nerves. In other words, subluxation is a common cause of pinched spinal nerves. Your nerves are contiguous with your vertebrae, and if a vertebra is out of place, it will “pinch” the exiting nerves. The impingement of nerves can cause pain, muscle spasms, tightness, and weakness in the affected limbs. Additionally, a pinched nerve may even impact the organs they control.
How Our Corrective Chiropractors Fix & Repair Subluxations?
Subluxations are the minor misalignments of spinal bones called vertebrae. Subluxations lead to improper function and pain. Visit one of our center for a thorough assessment of your spine Today!
Misalignments can also reduce your body’s ability to adapt to its ever-changing environment. Even the slightest malfunction of your spine may alter nerve impulses’ transmissions. Thus, a pinched nerve can have far-reaching consequences. Chiropractic is a natural form of health care that uses spinal adjustments to correct these misalignments and restores the nervous system’s proper function.
In short, chiropractors help your body to heal naturally without drugs. Watch the video below to understand the impact subluxations can have on your health and wellbeing:
How do Chiropractors fix your misaligned vertebrae? The most common therapeutic procedure performed by doctors of chiropractic is the “chiropractic adjustment.” The purpose of an adjustment is to restore proper joint position and function. Chiropractors perform the chiropractic adjustments either manually or through an instrument called the “Activator.”
At Chiropractic Specialty Center® our collaborative, integrative clinical teams use a variety of techniques to address your spine and joint issues.
An adjustment rendered through an Activator is not painful at all. Most find it soothing. The primary goal of an Activator method of chiropractic adjustment is to mobilize, reposition, and restore function without irritating the surrounding tissues. We started using the Activator methods once we noticed a significantly higher success. Once your vertebrae are back into place, the pressure releases off your nerve, and your pain will subside. There is no extra pain involved with the use of an Activator. All of our therapeutic modalities at Chiropractic Specialty Center are painless.
Chiropractors have broad diagnostic skills and are also trained to recommend therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises and provide nutritional, dietary, and lifestyle counseling. At Chiropractic Specialty Center®, we have highly skilled Physiotherapists who are well-versed in therapeutic exercises and rehabilitation. Our physiotherapists and our chiropractors always put forth their clinical efforts collectively. Hence, the care you get is better suited to repair and relief your pain.
In our opinion, the best conservative chiropractic treatment centers are those who work collaboratively with physiotherapists. And that is why Chiropractic Specialty Center® is head and shoulders above the rest!
Well, this one needs a bit more explanation. Chiropractic does not need physiotherapy. Therefore, chiropractic care can help you get better independent of others. However, when experienced and knowledgeable chiropractors are in tandem with clinical physiotherapists’ therapeutic actions, the outcome will undoubtedly be impressive. Thus, so to achieve significant results, chiropractors and physiotherapists must work together under one roof. The clinical efforts of the best chiropractors are improved when combined with effective physiotherapy. Of course, the same holds when it comes to physiotherapy. We have the best combination of:
- Chiropractic Treatments
- Advanced Technology.
We have trained Physiotherapists skilled in rehabilitating muscles, tendons, ligaments, spinal discs, and joints. Our Physiotherapists and Chiropractors will recommend the best therapeutic exercises specific to your condition. Rest assured that our clinical team will tend to the cause of your problem. Our methods are through a targeted collaborative system of chiropractic and physiotherapy that should help you recover faster. Visit one of our chiropractors to see what you need to do for a more rapid recovery. You can rest assured that the chiropractors of Chiropractic Specialty centers® are among the best chiropractors in Malaysia.
Get Treated By The Best chiropractor In Kuala Lumpur today: Dr Yama Has 24-Years Of Experience
If you are looking for a chiropractor, call us. Get your assessment and consultation done by Malaysia’s top-rated chiropractor. Dr. Yama Zafer is an American chiropractor who moved to Malaysia in 2006. He is our founder and director. His skills, knowledge, and expertise have helped thousands of Malaysians get better without injections or surgery.
Call us now and schedule an appointment for assessment and treatment with the best chiropractor: Dr. Yama Has 24-Years Of Experience. He is the expert you need for faster improvement. Besides having the top chiropractor, we also have outstanding clinical physiotherapists and advanced spine and joint therapy devices. Combining expertise, knowledge, technology, and advanced methodologies is better than what competing centers provide.
Collaborative Spine and Joint Care by Our Clinical Teams is Enriched with Advanced Technology.
Chiropractic Specialty Center® has the most advanced technology globally, including the RxDecom®, a top-rated spinal decompression therapy system. Understand how the RxDecom® rehabilitates and eliminates disc herniations without surgery! In short, our centers have some of the best chiropractors in KL Malaysia and some great physiotherapists, and the most advanced therapy techniques and technologies.
Chiropractic Specialty Center® has some of the best chiropractors in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Call or visit us if you want to learn more about our services and what makes us better. When you call us, we will also provide you with information about clinical physiotherapy and how our collaborative treatment methods can help you. One of our chiropractic doctors will be happy to give you more details about our practice and address any concerns you may have.
If you live far from Kuala Lumpur, we suggest that you keep on reading this article to learn how to find the best chiropractor near you.
Learn How To Find A Good Chiropractor In Your Region From Our Experts
Have you ever wondered how to find the best chiropractor in your city? Well, wonder no more; we have prepared a checklist of what you need to look for in a chiropractor wherever you live.
What makes us the authority on finding a good chiropractor? Being in the chiropractic field for over 25-years has given our directors an insight that most may not have. After carefully reviewing our collective experience, we complied helpful hints you may need in your search for the best chiropractor in your town or country. If you follow the simple advice we have prepared below, you should find a great chiropractor regardless of your location.
How To Find The Best Chiropractor In Your City?
For most, finding a chiropractor is a personal decision. A good chiropractor is an essential first step toward recovery. Your recovery from aches and pain depends on the chiropractor’s skills, knowledge, and experience. Here are five tips to help you find the best chiropractor for your spine, joint, and sports injury needs:
- Do your research; the right place to start is a chiropractor Google search.
- Verify their credentials to ensure they are chiropractors and registered with the governing body.
- The best chiropractors are knowledgeable & experienced chiropractors.
- Check out the services they offer and how those can impact your specific condition.
- Call their office and ask to speak with their chiropractor.
Top 5 Methods Of Identifying A Good Chiropractor
To help you better understand these points, we have covered each of the above five tips with some explanation. You can use these to find a good chiropractor in KL or any city or region:
- Do A Google Search For A Chiropractor In Your Region: Google is the right starting place to identify chiropractic clinics near you. Visit three or more of the search results, and read about the services they provide. Read the reviews from previous patients with similar health conditions as yours.
- Look For An Experienced Chiropractor: Exerpieriacne is a significant factor. A chiropractor’s experience is the number of years they have practiced and the knowledge and experience in treating conditions similar to yours.
- Learn About Their Services: Some centers provide chiropractic adjustment only, while others give other therapy forms such as physiotherapy. Generally, integrative centers are better.
- Call & Speak With The Chiropractor: Calling and speaking with the chiropractor can help identify a chiropractor that meets your needs. Ask them about your condition and how they would treat it.
- Get A Tour Of Their Center: An onsite visit to a center is one of the best means of identifying an ideal chiropractic center. Be on the lookout regarding their organization level, cleanliness, state of their therapy, and rehabilitation areas and devices. Ask for a tour of their center. If they are not willing, it is best to avoid them altogether.
What Are The Common Characteristics Of A Good Chiropractic Center?
We recommend going to centers that have comprehensive therapy and treatment options. Complete solutions (holistic care) are always your best bet on getting over your aches and pains faster. Centers with limited services or therapy equipment will not help as much. Cleanliness, capacity, capabilities, expertise, and therapy or treatment technology are essential for finding the best chiropractor.