Targeted Degenerated Disc, Bulging Disc, Herniated Disc & Extruded Disc (Slip-Disc) Treatment In Malaysia
A slipped disc is becoming too common. Perhaps it is our lifestyle. Regardless of the cause, effective non-surgical intervention is key to success. Slipped disc care at Chiropractic Specialty Center® is second to none. We offer evidence-based targeted treatments through advanced methods of chiropractic combined with physiotherapy and breakthrough spine technologies. Best of all, their collective efforts are improved even more by our advanced non-surgical spine technology: the RxDecom®. As such, the slipped disc care you get from our chiropractors and physiotherapists is better when compared to physiotherapy or chiropractic you get from competing centers.
Our neck pain and back pain treatment methodologies are condition-specific and highly focused. The neck and back pain care you get from us can fix your nerve pain, sciatica, spondylosis, spondylolisthesis, and slip-discs without surgery or injections. If you or someone you know suffers from spinal aches or pains, we can help. Let our methods, technology, and multidisciplinary approach to spine care heal your pain today.
Surgery for the spine is best as a last option. However, many are too eager to perform a surgical intervention. The first option should be a non-surgical means, and surgery is the absolute last option. The slipped disc care at Chiropractic Specialty Center® has proven very useful on many occasions. We have even helped those with failed or botched-up surgical interventions. So, before you opt for surgery, call us. The slipped treatment you get at a Chiropractic Specialty Center® is second to none.
Which is better: Slipped disc care at chiropractic Specialty Center® Or The Care You Get From A Hospital?
Hospitals are great places for surgical interventions and life-saving emergency treatments. However, if you want to recover without surgery, look for experts that specialize in non-surgical treatments. Spine and joint issues are the leading health problems of our time. It is the leading factor in the disability of persons under the age of 45. Surgery or invasive procedures are better when non-surgical care is enhanced. In other words, don’t rush into getting injections or surgery. Opt for non-surgical treatments. Get the best non-surgical slipped disc care at a Chiropractic Specialty Center® before opting for injections or surgery.
And yes, hospitals also provide non-surgical spine and joint care. However, they are limited in scope. The limitations of physiotherapy and rehabilitation department of hospital care due to two leading factors:
- They focused more on pre-surgical and post-surgical patients: Their expertise, continuing education, and training all focus on surgical patients.
- Limitation in size of the physiotherapy department: The majority of hospitals are limited to a few hundred square footages of space for their rehabilitation department. They do so because the therapists visit patients in their hospital rooms for rehab and treatments. Reduced square footage means less room for therapy devices or technologies. Needed in non-surgical spine care.
To summarize, slipped disc care at a Chiropractic Specialty Center® is better compared to the treatment given in hospitals. We are better because of our interdisciplinary methods (chiropractic combined with physiotherapy) and breakthrough spine technology. If you want to recover without injections or surgery, call us today!
Why Do Surgical Centers Fail In Non-Surgical Slip-Disc Treatments?
The number one reason why the non-surgical interventions of the spine fail is that they specialize in surgical interventions. In other words, they put all their efforts into improving surgical outcomes. As such, therapy equipment, training, and educational programs they provide their therapists will focus more on helping patients prepare for surgery and those that have had surgery. It is not that the hospital wants it to fail, but rather they do not have the proper non-surgical technology needed to get patients better without surgery!
The physiotherapy department in most hospitals is set up to provide physiotherapy for lung patients, heart patients, cancer patients, stroke patients. When it comes to spine and joint conditions, physiotherapy is more of an adjunct to surgical procedures. For example, physiotherapy departments at a surgical facility are more focused on getting knee replacement patients, hip replacement patients, and those that had spine surgery stable. And that is how it should be.
Hospital’s physiotherapy department is not sufficiently experienced or equipped to heal your spine or joint problems without surgery. A physiotherapy or rehabilitation department of surgical centers’ main goal to prepare patients for surgery and to help them recover faster once they have had surgical interventions. They are required to provide post-surgical physiotherapy for heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, intestines, balder, reproduction organs, joints, and spine. In other words, they do a lot. A hospital’s department should not be the “Jack Of All Trades,” as the saying goes: Jack Of All Trades Is The Master Of None!
Non-Surgical Slipped Disc Care At Chiropractic Specialty Center®
Numerous surgical centers throughout Malaysia do offer surgery for those with a slipped disc or slip-disc. But, always try a non-operative route first. According to the world-renowned Mayo Clinic: Spinal surgery should be done when all else has failed. In other words, try your best to get a non-surgical solution, and if all your efforts have failed, then attempt surgery. However, avoid certain things should as they can cause more injury.
What Should A Slip-Disc Patient Avoid?
- First and foremost, don’t ignore the pain or become complacent.
- Avoid centers that lack specific methods, systems, or technology that treats a slipped disc. Most of the so-called slipped disc centers offer nothing but regular physiotherapy or typical chiropractic services for those with a slipped disc.
- Stop the use of heating packs or hot packs. A slipped disc is an inflammatory disorder. Those that instruct you to heat the area are relying on old knowledge that we proved wrong some 20 years ago.
- Avoid Massage unless it is a form of myofascial release performed by a well-versed and experienced physiotherapist. Too many laypersons and now even some Kung-Fu masters are claiming to be a Slipped disc expert. Don’t fall victim to these people.
- Shun exercise, including swimming! Exercise and swimming are great ways to keep in shape. However, they can cause further slippage of a slipped disc.
- Above all, avoid any rotatory spinal manipulations when you have a slipped disc. I am a Gonstead Practitioner. I learned manual chiropractic adjustments from the best. The point I am making is that even my expert manual methods of spinal manipulations will not be suitable for those with a slipped disc. Therefore, if you have a slipped disc, don’t let anyone perform a rotatory adjustment (twist your back or your neck). Rotatory adjustments are great, but not for those that have a slipped disc! It is just that simple.
The non-operative methods of a slipped disc treatment needs to be clear, detailed and target specific.
Let’s look at what you should do for relief and correction. The reason why I am bringing these up is that we have many patients that have tried useless ways that did more harm than good. We like to change that by sharing our knowledge with you. Without further delay, here is my list of what you need to do for your slipped disc has only one option, and that is to visit one of our centers.
A slipped disc is a difficult condition to treat. Many centers attempt it, but they often fail. On the other hand, we rarely fail to get a slipped disc patient better. We have even made those with severe slipped disc recovery fully without surgery. We should be able to do the same for you. Try our experienced clinical teams of chiropractors and physiotherapists backed with the most advanced slipped disc technology in SouthEast Asia. Get the best physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment in Malaysia today.
There is no one better than us in non-surgical spine care. Our combined methods of physiotherapy with chiropractic treatment work better for a slipped disc. Hospitals or competing centers do not have the breakthrough spine technology that we have. In short, we get better results, and you heal faster! If you are looking for an effective non-surgical solution for a slipped disc, visit one of our centers. The slipped disc care at Chiropractic Specialty Center® will have you back in action in no time at all. Best of all, you don’t have to have spine surgery when you opt for your slipped disc care at chiropractic Specialty Center®.