Targeted Degenerated Disc, Bulging Disc, Herniated Disc and Extruded Disc (slip-Disc) Treatment in Malaysia
A slipped disc is becoming too common. Perhaps it is our lifestyles. Regardless of the cause, effective non-surgical intervention is key to success. Slipped disc care at Chiropractic Specialty Center is second to none. The care you get from is based on latest research and most effective therapeutic procedures, involving our chiropractors and physiotherapists. Best of all, their collective efforts are improved even more by our advanced non-surgical spine technology: the RxDecom. So, the Slipped Disc care you get from our chiropractor in Malaysia (Chiropractic Specialty Center) is better when compared to physiotherapy or chiropractic. We have repaired even severe spinal disc cases.
Too many back and neck pain sufferers are having surgery while they can have an effective non-surgical option. Surgery for the spine is best as a last option. However, many are too eager in performing a surgical intervention on their patients. The first option should be a non-surgical means and surgery should be reserved as last means. The Slipped Disc care at Chiropractic Specialty Center has proven very useful on many occasions. We have even helped those with failed or botched-up surgical. Slipped disc care at Chiropractic Specialty Center in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Non-Surgical Treatments at a Surgical Facility?
So, wouldn’t it be better to try a non-operative slipped disc solution first, before jumping into cutting important body parts? Of course, it would. The problem is that those in pain are not aware of advances in technology or the types of non-surgical interventions available for them in Malaysia. Many not knowing, attempt to get a non-surgical solution from a surgical facility. In other words, they attend physiotherapy at hospitals. But, here is what you may not know. Hospitals concentrate on surgical solutions and post-surgical therapy. They shy away from targeted solutions that repair spinal disc without invasive methods.
Why do Surgical Centers fail in Non-Surgical Slip-Disc Treatments?
This is the number one reason why the non-surgical interventions most get in a hospital setting fail. It is not that the hospital wants it to fail, but rather they do not have the proper non-surgical technology needed to accomplish such a task. The physiotherapy department in almost all hospitals is set up to provide physiotherapy for lung patients, heart patients, cancer patients, stroke patients. When it comes to the spine and joint conditions, the physiotherapy is more of an adjunct to the surgical procedures. For example, physiotherapy departments at a surgical facility are more focused on getting the knee replacement patients, hip replacement patients, and those that had spine surgery stable. And that is how it should be.
A physiotherapy or rehabilitation departments of surgical centers also concentrate on preparing the patient for surgery. In other words, they do a lot. The point is that the department has to be the “Jack of All Trade,” but as the saying goes: Jack of all trade is the Master of NONE!
Non-surgical Slipped Disc Care at Chiropractic Specialty Center
Numerous surgical centers throughout Malaysia do offer surgery for those with a slipped disc or slip-disc. But, always try a non-operative route first. According to the world-renowned Mayo Clinic: Spinal surgery should be done when all else has failed. In other words, try your best to get a non-surgical solution and if all your efforts have failed, then attempt surgery. However, avoid certain things should as they can cause more injury.
What Should a Slip-Disc Patient Avoid?
- First and foremost, Don’t ignore the pain or become complacent.
- Avoid centers that lack specific methods, systems or technology that treats a slipped disc. Most of the so-called slipped disc centers offer nothing but the regular physiotherapy or the typical chiropractic services for those with a slipped disc.
- Stop the use of heating packs or hot packs. A slipped disc is an inflammatory disorder. Those that instruct you to heat the area are relying on old knowledge that was proven wrong some 20 years ago.
- Avoid Massage, unless it is a form of myofascial release performed by a well versed and experienced physiotherapists. Too many lay persons and now even some Kung-Fu masters are claiming to be a Slipped disc expert. Don’t fall a victim of these people.
- Shun exercise including swimming! Exercise and swimming are a great way to keep in shape. However, they can cause further slippage of a slipped disc.
- Above all, avoid any rotatory spinal manipulations when you have a slipped disc. I am a Gonstead Practitioner. I learned manual chiropractic adjustments from the best. The point I am making is that even my expert manual methods of spinal manipulations will not be suitable for those with a slipped disc. Therefore, if you have a slipped disc, don’t let anyone perform a rotatory adjustment (twist your back or your neck). Rotatory adjustments are great, but not for those that have a slipped disc! It is just that simple.
The Non-Operative Methods of a Slipped Disc Treatment Needs to be Clear, Detailed and Target Specific similar to the Slipped Disc care at Chiropractic Specialty Center.
Let’s look at what you should do for relief and correction. The reason why I am bringing these up is that we have many patients that have tried useless ways that did more harm than good. We like to change that, by sharing our knowledge with you. Without further delay, here is my list of what you need to do for your slipped disc has ONLY one option, and that is to visit one of our centers.
A slipped disc is a difficult condition to treat. Many centers attempt it, but they often fail. On the other hand, we rarely fail to get a slipped disc patient better. We have even made those with severe slipped disc recovery fully without surgery. We should be able to do the same for you. Try our experienced clinical teams of Chiropractors and Physiotherapists backed with the most advanced slipped disc technology in SouthEast Asia.
There is no one better than us in the non-surgical treatment of a slipped disc. None have the technology systems in place. The Slipped Disc care at Chiropractic Specialty Center is better than any other non-operative method. If you are looking for an effective non-surgical solution for a slipped disc, visit one of our centers. The Slipped Disc care at Chiropractic Specialty Center will have you back in action in no time at all. Bet of all, you don’t have to have spine surgery when you opt for your slipped disc care at chiropractic Specialty Center.