Shoulder Pain Treatment In KL
Personalized Shoulder Pain Treatment By Top-Rated Chiropractors & Physiotherapists Combined
Get The Best Shoulder Pain Treatment In Kuala Lumpur Today
Chiropractic Specialty Center® (CSC) provides the best shoulder pain treatment in Kuala Lumpur. CSC provides integrative advanced shoulder treatments that repair damaged tissues and stabilize a weak shoulder for lasting relief with full mobility. Our clinical team of chiropractors and physiotherapists treat shoulder pain and injuries through advanced methodologies and therapeutic devices that repair the injured joint without steroid injections or shoulder surgery. Contact CSC in KL today for a thorough assessment followed by CSC's holistic and comprehensive treatment.
Need treatment for your shoulder pain today? No problem! Call our Kuala Lumpur center in Bukit Damansara at 03 2093 1000 or WhatsApp us +60 17 269 1873, and we will be glad to take care of your shoulder today.
Shoulder pain is relatively common, and 65% of the population will experience it at least once in their lifetime. We have listed the most common shoulder conditions:
- Rotator cuff syndrome: descriptive of tendonitis, tears, or ruptures of the rotator cuff muscles.
- Impingement syndrome: shoulder impingement is a common cause of pain caused by pinching or impingement of the tendons or other tissues, often by shoulder bones, joints, or bursa (an oily fluid-filled sac).
- Frozen shoulder: frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis causes stiffness and pain in the shoulder resulting from injuries that thicken the connective tissue.
- Tendonitis of the shoulder: shoulder tendonitis is swelling (inflammation) of the tendons of the rotator cuff muscles.
- Shoulder sprains: a sprained shoulder occurs when you stretch the ligaments of your shoulder to the point of tear.
- Shoulder strains: shoulder strain occurs when the tendon or muscles of the shoulder are torn
- Bursitis of the shoulder: shoulder bursitis is swelling of the bursa, a mall oily fluid-filled sac) that protects tendons and ligaments.
- AC joint degeneration, bone spurs & arthritis: The acromioclavicular joint (AC joint) of the shoulder is a common cause of pain in the milled aged that develops because of wearing out of the shoulder’s cartilage leading to the development of osteoarthritis (bone spurs).
- Shoulder joint subluxation: Subluxations are misalignments and can occur at the AC or glenohumeral joint, resulting from injuries (sprains) or premature degenerative changes.
- Shoulder joint dislocation
WhatsApp CSC In Kuala Lumpur
What Caused My Shoulder Pain?
Frozen shoulder, tendonitis, bursitis, and rotator cuff tears are the most common causes of shoulder pain. The shoulder joint is complex in terms of structure and function. The shoulder is the most movable and mobile of all the joints in the human body. The range of movements we have in our shoulders surpasses those of any other joint. The reason for increased shoulder ranges of motion is that the shoulder is a shallow joint.
The main joint of the shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint formed between the arm bone (humerus) and the scapula (shoulder blade). The shoulder blade provides the socket part of the joint via the glenoid fossa. In comparison, the humeral head provides the ball or the shoulder. The glenoid fossa is not deep ranging from 4-5 millimeters without ring (labrum) and up to 12 millimeters with the glenoid labrum.
The “glenoid labrum” is an oval-shaped fibrocartilaginous tissue within the shoulder joint, providing over 50% of the shoulder joint’s depth. The two primary function of the glenoid labrum are:
- Stability: Provide stability by increasing the shoulder joint’s depth by 4-6 millimeters.
- Shock Absorbance: The fibrocartilaginous makeup of the labrum absorbs the joints and prevents the otherwise damaged ball and socket joint of the shoulder.
What Is A Frozen Shoulder & Can It Heal Without Surgery?
Frozen shoulder, also known as adhesive capsulitis, is a common condition characterized by pain and limited motion. A frozen shoulder starts slowly that, over time, becomes severe. The good news is that a frozen shoulder is treatable without surgery, regardless of how painful it becomes; contact us for holistic shoulder treatment today.
Need treatment for your shoulder pain today? No problem! Call our Kuala Lumpur center in Bukit Damansara at 03 2093 1000 or WhatsApp us now, and we will be glad to take care of your shoulder today.
CSC provides personalized treatment for all types of shoulder problems, including:
- Sprained shoulder
- Strained shoulder
- Shoulder tendonitis
- Shoulder bursitis
- Arthritis of the shoulder joints
- Frozen shoulder
- At CSC, our shoulder treatments are
Symptoms of a frozen shoulder usually begin gradually and worsen with time. The shoulder joint is enclosed in a layer of connective tissue known as the shoulder capsule. In a frozen shoulder, the shoulder capsule swells and thickens, causing the shoulder joint to become tight, making movements difficult and painful. In most cases, a frozen shoulder develops in two stages:
The best way to avoid a frozen shoulder after an injury is to get timely treatment for a painful and injured shoulder. The most common cause of a frozen shoulder or chronic shoulder pain is the neglect of a mild injury. The only sure method of avoiding a frozen shoulder is getting the proper treatment as soon as possible.
Should You Immobilize A Painful Shoulder?
The steps you take soon after an injury are essential to recovering fully. Ice, rest, medication, and immobilization may help recovery in the initial phases. However, immobilizing a shoulder for longer than a week can lead to a frozen shoulder. As such, you should always get professional help from experts who manage shoulder pain and injuries daily. If you live in Kuala Lumpur, CSC is the best non-surgical center for a shoulder injury; contact us to book your consultation today.
To help you understand this point, let’s go over what happens after injury and how it leads to adhesive capsulitis or a frozen shoulder.
Often a shoulder starts to hurt the following injury. An injured shoulder triggers an inflammatory response in soft tissues and capsules. The inflammatory response and wounded tissue increase stiffness, and pain discourage most from moving the shoulder. To reduce pain, most immobilize their shoulder or avoid any movement. Prolonged immobilization enables the development of scar tissue or calcium deposits, which thicken the capsule and freeze the shoulder.
CSC’s shoulder treatment is thorough advanced, and safe chiropractic methods combined with clinical shoulder physiotherapy. WhatsApp us now to learn more about how our corrective shoulder treatment will help you reclaim your life; we can help!
In the initial phases, immobilization may help recovery. However, immobilizing a shoulder for longer than a week can lead to a frozen shoulder. Therefore, you should start mobilizing your shoulder mobile a few days after the injury if the shoulder injury is not severe.
The focus of CSC’s shoulder treatment is to control pain, prevent scar tissue, break down adhesions (scar tissue), and repair damage to joint surfaces (cartilage) and their associated structures (the labrum); call us now for more info.
Chiropractic Specialty Center®
CSC's Main Center in Kuala Lumpur (Bukit Damansara - Damansara Heights)
Main Treatment Center / Franchisor (757008-A)
No.71, Jalan Medan Setia 1,
Bukit Damansara (Damansara Heights),
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Monday – Friday : 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday : 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM